Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severance: Blade Of Darkness

Options
  • 28-02-2004 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

So any of you guys play this?

What did you think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I didn't think that much of it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Never finished it.. ok i suppose but not much of a roleplay game, more just go around and kill the same things over and over!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

yeah i finished it as the knight guy

i enjoyed it even with the dodge controls and the repetiveness

you could do cool moves with that sword as the knight guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Originally posted by Saruman
    Never finished it.. ok i suppose but not much of a roleplay game, more just go around and kill the same things over and over!

a bit like dungeon seige then,

I havent ever played Blade of darkness but by the sounds of it i think i'll steer clear of it for a while see and wait until it hits the bargin bins in gamesworld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm probably gonna borrow it off a friend, the one thing i like is that anything in the gameworld is a weapon. from a rock, to a mug, to your own dismembered arm(or preferably your opponents dismembered arm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

the game is good, but the controls are ****.

also, you dont have to wait for the game to go down in price. i got it for €15 in smyths about a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

err

any game that allows you to hack of an enemies arm and beat his friends to death with the bloody stump is ok in my books.

it was more suited to be a console game than a pc game what with all the special moves.

i beat it with all the characters, hardest is the warrior, easiest is the amazon cos she can just dodge everything.

its worth a look even just to see the dismemberments :D

Advertisement