Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forum dying...

Options
  • 27-02-2004 8:13am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

Come one ladies, dont let your forum die!
    There is entirley too many interesting things you can post in here to make more people aware of paganism and things that are associated with it!

Let's see some information and topics that make for interesting posting shall we!

btw, havnt seen thaed for awhile...are you still out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

It waxes and wanes like all the smaller boards. It's waning right now, but it'll bounce back.

You're right though, haven't seen much of thaed in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

At the Solstice I did post some things about holly and mistletoe. No one commented. I don't mind of course. But you could look them over, Beat, and comment if you liked. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

ok so can some one explain the pagan religion to me!!!!
    You belive in many god s or something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭seaghdhas

O my many Gods

Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

sorry for me not being about i am currently rowing with eircom and ericomnet/indago but I hope to have it resolved soon well either that or I willbe taking them to court :) .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

I just found this forum...I'm a regular on the phantom fm board.
    Interested in paganism.
    Would like to find out more. Not a worshipper of gods. I prefer nature, something thats actually tangible

So do the gods. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Something tells me that not many people are aware of this board... That could be a problem in itself?

Those pesky mists again....

Advertisement