Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen collecting more recyclables?

Options
  • 26-02-2004 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

My brother seems to think that a few weeks ago there was a letter sent around saying that oxigen were extending their scheme to include other recyclables. Ironically he thinks I've thrown the notice the bin :p

Anyone know anything about this? Twould be extremely useful if they started taking glass, cos we've got a big pile of it in a box (My brother's too lazy to drive to the recycling place down the road). :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

No the letter said they could now take the "tetrapak" plastic treated milk cartons.
    No glass yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Arse. I suppose that's useful though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Still no plastic either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

In Kenilworth we got a notice saying that there was a pilot going on in our area, and so they were now taking tetra-packs, as well as the other stuff. Oxi's phone number is 01-4624459, email admin@oxigen.ie, web www.oxigen.ie.

Advertisement