Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom to Float in March

Options
  • 26-02-2004 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

From OnBusiness

'We are delighted that Eircom is returning to the market,' commented Eircom CEO Philip Nolan.

I bet. Round and round we go.
    Lots of bonus payouts to come... The only good thing I can think of is that Joe Public is better informed this time.

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Once bitten......

(although I wasn't bitten)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by Krouc
    The only good thing I can think of is that Joe Public is better informed this time.
    For all the good it will do us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Yo Ripwave!

Where do we register to buy shares this time ?

M

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

According to to-day's IT hte ESOT is cash rich and potentially going to buy some of the primary offering in order to avoid a dilution of their shares. Isn't it nice to know that all of our increased line rentals are being put to such a good use.......

M.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by Muck
    Just flush your moolah down the jacks Muck, save yourself some time.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Originally posted by Muck
    Yo Ripwave!

M

Surprise, surprise they aren't offering any shares to the general public this time :D The shares will only be offered to institutions and probably some wealthy private clients of some stockbrokers.

Advertisement