Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Wed 25th

Options
  • 25-02-2004 11:59am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

righty,

Was sort of agreed on monday but not finalised.

Anyone interested in a game tonight?

If we get enough I'll rev up the server and we can finish off the monday night scenario. In the meantime I will have a look for a decent campaign/scenario for 4th to 5th level characters.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I should be around but i really dont wanna play that mod from monday night again. It got very tedious. If you can find something else for tongiht ill play.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I agree, I sent an email to the author and it would seem that this is one of the main complaints people have with the series.

It seems that the rest of the series is pretty much the same.

So, I have found an alternative module but it's the second part of a series.
    To play the first part we would have to restart at 1st level.
    I'm going to check the readme and see if we need to play the first part. If not, we can just jump into the second one. Biggest problem seems to be lack of shops to buy equipment etc. But I think I have a solution to this.

Does everyone have SoU?

not for tonight, but how would people be set for a 15mb download?

A hak pack and some music files for what seemst o be a good scenario.

module (no hak pack required) is ready for tonight. Server tested.

Meet up about 8:30 on irc. be ready to start about 8:45.

Reviews of module all say that the fights are well balanced.

server: games2.iol.ie:5121
    pass: nomoreasskick

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Just a bit more sucessful this time with us actually being able to hit things and make them cry like the little girls they are.

• Advertisement

Yup much better this time. Still pretty challenging with no rest rules and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

ooh damn missed it :( was even at home last night but to tired to even think. Sould be able to make it if theres one on Monday.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Squall
    Yup much better this time. Still pretty challenging with no rest rules and the like.
    Of course we found the 3 rest spots after we had killed everything. Bah. And a bunch of henchmen that can stay rotting there.

yep, monday is planned for the next one.

we'll try to get the equipping part out of the way earlier this time (I'll run it from 8:30).

Does everyone have HotU or SoU?

Ya ive got both

oh and that 15mb downloads not a problem

• Advertisement
Advertisement