Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to cycle?

Options
  • 24-02-2004 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

wots up, at the moment i only cycle to work and the gym etc but i want to start goin on nightly cycles,, i was just wondering if anyone knows any good places to cycle in the south dub area, and also where i could cycle on weekends, ie mountains? how far is it? and wot type of cycle is it? hard? etc

ta very much;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

what side of south Dublin? i.e Blackrock direction? Dundrum? Rathgar? they can all bring you in diff directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

tallaght,, i know i could go up places like blessington towards the lakes etc, but i dont want to go up there at night so i'm just lookin for places to cycle on level ground, no mountains:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

see all that development work out there is playing with your options. If you're willing to deal with teh embankment, long but not steep, then west wicklow, kildare are open to you. One of my favourite spins wuold be just that, out to blesso, naas, Leixlip, and back in. For example circa 2.5 - 3hrs

Advertisement