Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SG1 Season 7 Episode 20 Inaguration

• 24-02-2004 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

I thought it was a decent episode.
    I thought 2nite was suposed to be the 2 parter but it looks like the last 2 episodes in the seris will be next thuesday.
    They might show them both in the one night (we will know tomorrow if SG1 will end next thuesday or the thuesday after)

I Thought the episode did a VERY good job of having a clip show but not too many clips from old episodes.

Good ending - we still dont know for definate who is and isent loyal

7/10 - Good considering there was no action in it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

They might show them both in the one night

No they wont :( have to wait 2 more week's till the end of seasion 7

But next year we have Seasion 8 and Atlantis :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Good ep. Two more weeks to go for this series, then sky are running a number of viewers choice episodes in the same time slot for a few weeks after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Are you 100% sure that both episodes are not on next thuesday?
    because they have shows both 2parters in the 1 night before.
    (i dont want to miss another 2 thuesdays of wrk)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Yes.

Sky guide says that they arent

so im pritty 100% sure m8

• Advertisement

:(

It was actualy a good episode considering that noone from the SGC except hammond was in the episode and he was in it for less than 2 min.

Do you think that (i cant remember his name the doctor from voyager) will be assinated? or will kinsey or mabe the presdiant?

i know notting about the final ep's so i havent a clue

neither do i

NOONE POST ANY SPOILERS unless u include a spoiler cover up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I thought it was alright myself, very different! :eek:

Hmmm, who'll be able to contain themselves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Pretty good alright. Nice bit of political intrigue. Looks like the old doc isnt as bad as we first thought.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Zzzzzzzzzz. That's the third time they've had a clips episode where Kinsey has been going through the mission reports trying to discredit the SGC. It wasn't interesting the first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

It was boring, the prez should get in Air Force One and go visit the set, I mean loaction, I mean sg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭dictatorcat

yay! I knew the doctor couldn't be evil, i thought it was great, though admittedly there have been rather a lot of summary episodes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I was fairly impressed. Good episode, for a recap. It did advance the story, and it does make you wonder why Kensie wants control of the Stargate so badly. Is it just because the NiD want to steal alien technology? Is it a personal vendetta against O'Neill and Hammond? Is he just a power-monger? Or is there something even more sinister behind it?

I refuse to read any more spoilers after I found out Janet died about 2 hours before the episode, and it absolutely ruined all the tension!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Sub-par episode.

Any episode where the main members of the cast dont appear in it at all (apart from flash backs, and yes, I realise that means I'm excluding Hammond as a main member of the cast, I just count 4 :P)

Sure developed the story, sure its nice to have a recap especially before the big pen-ultimate episodes, but come on. T'was all filler & none of that other stuff... what do you call it?... oh yeah, substance :/

Looking forward to the Lost City :)

I wonder if the Doc will return next season....
    Also who will replace Dr.Frasiar?

Advertisement