Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Gallagher

Options
  • 24-02-2004 5:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

I was wondering does anyone have the Irish Tour rory did which was put onto video and recorded.

I was wondering about getting a copy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

yeh i have it on dvd id definitely recomend it its class
    theres great live footage plus some cool bits of rory just talking to the camera about how to play slide guitar and stuff and him in the pub at a sing song kinda thing, great craic, it was on rte over xmas i think

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭fiacha

I have the DVD and CD. That album is one of my all time favs. I found a copy of it in Tower a couple of months back for €10.99...bargain! Haven't seen it around lately, but you might be lucky.

P.S I assume that you are looking to BUY a copy and not robbing one ?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Scotchie

I can do you a copy of the dvd/cd if you'd like to do a trade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

Yeah I'm actually doing this for a friend in New Zealand and he has a vast collection of rock/jazz concerts on video pirates and all. I can get him to give you a list and he will trade for a copy of the tour.

E-mail me your address, I'm kennelly@vodafone.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I've got that Dvd.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any other live recordings I can get my hands on? Even bootlegs etc..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

There's a 4 dc set called "Let's Go To Work" which is available everywhere. If you want to hear Rory, get this. It's 4 live cd's from the 70's and 80's and can be found reasonably enough priced in even HMV and Tower, etc.

It's essential listening if you want to hear great electric blues guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Doctor J
    There's a 4 dc set called "Let's Go To Work" which is available everywhere. If you want to hear Rory, get this. It's 4 live cd's from the 70's and 80's and can be found reasonably enough priced in even HMV and Tower, etc.

It's essential listening if you want to hear great electric blues guitar.

I have this. What I meant was Visual recordings, eg. tape, dvd etc...

Advertisement