Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

91.6fm Today

Options
  • 23-02-2004 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

23-2-04

What was on there today...I have the station preset as number 1 on my walkman, and pop back from time to time, and was shocked to hear some music there today...it was at bout 16.30, and some kind of Reggae sounding song?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Still on.....

23.00 at night.

They're playin some mix of music...I've heard Jimmy Nail, some rap and some mix of "Don't you want me"...no some early 90's House Music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

There has been a station playing on 91.6 for a while now, although im not sure how frequently; also on 88.1. Radiowaves have a reported both on their bandscan for nov 2003, but i dont think either have been identified, or developed as stations for that matter :dunno:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

interesting....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Phantom FM is not connected to any of the stations broadcasting on frequencies that were used by the station in the past.

In the absence of FM broadcasts, you can of course continue to listen to the Phantom FM online!

Advertisement