Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any word when Phantom will be back on the air?

Options
  • 23-02-2004 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

What's new? What's up? What's the news on this front?

Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!

Phantom without the djs is soooooo lifeless....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 DeadlyNiteshade

well i havent heard anything, but im sure when someone does, they'll be shouting it from the roof tops,so somehow, you'll find out ;) and if that doesnt work, you can find out in here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

When are the BCI giving out those new license dealies?

I needs me phantom! My big stupid radio is just sitting there in my room, lifeless. Except for roxy and Barbie-dolls' shows, of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Come on posters! Give a woman a little hope... something that I can cling to on this cold - but sunny, winter's day???? Pete Reed... Attn' Mr.Reed!!! How long does it take for the best radio station in the world to go legit? Who do you have to pay to get a licence in Ireland? Come on man! Grease those palms... pay off those dark "sinister" men in suits & get yourselves back on the air where "Phantom" belongs!!!!!!

No, seriously... how are things going?

Advertisement