Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Monday 23rd feb

Options
  • 23-02-2004 10:38am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Part three of the parthenon series. (And this time, make sure you are on party speak, so we get your warning about the goblin camp :) ). hehe.

Meet up 8:30 on IRC, 8:40 on server. (or thereabouts)

password will be the parthenon

server address is : games2.iol.ie:5121

group:

Zekiel: Fighter
    Draco: Monk
    Me : Rogue
    mantel: Cleric
    there was a dwarf but didnt get his player name. (barbarian I think).

anyone else wanting to join in, we could do with another ranged fighter/ranger or a mage.

new characters will automatically be bumped to 3rd level.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

If I might make a suggestion which would help a bit with communication.
    You should look at using the teamspeak server on games3.iol.ie, we use it in battlefield and it doesnt introduce any lag (even for isdn'er and modem users) so it should quite usable for nwn. Theres a Neverwinter Nights channel already created.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

it would be good, but I think everyone would have to be capable of using it. Otherwise we'd have half typing and half talking and bits would be missed in between.

Definitely something to work towards however. Already have the client downloaded. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I think everyone would (assuming they have a mic, otherwise they'd have to do with listening) I used to use it and things like it when playing UO and even on a modem didnt notice any slowdown.

I'll sort u out with admin rights on it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I should be around tonight. Back to good old ranger i think. Been awhile but i think i still remember how to play one.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

lolth is running a bit late and may not be about until 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Sorry I couldnt make it lads, had to work OT.. will be on the next session though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

well, there seems to be a trend running through these scenarios.

You go grand and then the opposition jumps about three or four levels.

Everything you meet has a rating of Overwhelming or Impossible and worse, you meet them 3 or 4 at a time.

So, I suggest that we finish the one we are on and I will look for a decent 4th or 5th level scenario to continue with.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

yeah, it's getting tiresome getting beat down all the time.

Advertisement