Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse a while ago....

Options
  • 23-02-2004 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

wwwowowowowowowow.. oh my goodness i can't beleive how great that gig ws... athe amount of fainting ppl also.... but fecking hell.. im deaf in oen ear at the mo... wowowowow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

sounds good:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Feckin' excellent gig!
    Ears still ringing. :rolleyes:
    Loved them, loved FKOS.
    Good, good times.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Musette89

Best gig Ive been to Ever! Matt, Dom and Chris are just genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

heard it was class.. my mate has the still-crusting scars to prove it.. damn youse all anyway.. sniff....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

Excellent last night (Monday). Not a huge Muse fan, but really enjoyed them live. They used a lot of visuals, which can often come across gimmicky, but I thought they were used well and enhanced the performance - 'Space Dementia' especially. 'Plug In Baby' was probably the highlight for me....

Enjoyed FKOS too - I'd first seen them live in the TBMC over 2 years ago and wasn't very impressed, the improvement since has been huge.

• Advertisement
Advertisement