Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resurgent...ppftt

Options
  • 22-02-2004 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It was a great start to the game, Neither teams were "great" but we played the better of the two. I was expecting a much better display from the Welsh, gwan teh Mullet no.2 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

Good game, until we eased up and let the Welsh back into it. Still it was so far gone at that stage that it didn't really matter.

On another note, the next tour Ireland go on, one of the team has got to shear Byrne and O'Driscoll. The mullets are getting out of hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

A good mullet is always out of hand! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

And now BOD is trying to grow some scrweed up mullet. Take a razor to his head... only Shane with the mullet o mighty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Jilm

Originally posted by daveirl
    Real pity DOC got injured I would have liked to have seen him play longer.
    Medial knee ligament damage apparently, probably out for three weeks, thus missing the Eng match ...pity as we're short of decent ball carriers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

The welsh front 8 is poor, that'll come with time and experience. Their backs are well exciting. At half back I'd say we're even.

Advertisement