Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The cure,mcartney confirmed for glasto

Options
  • 19-02-2004 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

michael eavis has confirmed some of the headline acts for this years glastonbury festival.

pickof the bunch is The cure,with kings of leon and my morning jacket also confirmed.others include paul mcartney,basement jaxx scissors sisters and james brown(if he`s not in jail by then !)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

yeah, im off there this summer for a bit of a holiday.

Curious, is anyone else going/thinking of going?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yup, I'm going, as long as I get my ticket and everything goes well. It's going to be hella good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

im putting together a plan to go to the Werchter festival in Belgium, its on the same weekend as Glastonbury, but its 4 days and cheaper and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ah im hopeing to get a press pass so i can get in free. ohh yeah! I bet they'll reject it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

the cure are great! but i really can't stand the kings of leon..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

i don't think it's possible to fully communicate my anger that i can't go without.. soiling myself or something (they're new trousers, i'm a student, it's really not worth it..)
    Phuck ye all if ye're going... oh bring me back some sweet sweet glasto air..... in a jar. and some muck.. and something else.. a surprise??
    you'd better.

Advertisement