Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TeamSpeak Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Must join that before I join the server.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Jesus hard enough fighting people other than haveing to uncode dublin accents ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

eye'll fookin keeel joo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

any chance of arranging a match between regulars using the server and both teams using teamspeak to see what the co-ordination is like?

Im fascinated to find out....specially on a map like lost village or urban siege

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Any chance of putting back up the TS1.5 server?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Lucutus
    eye'll fookin keeel joo
    ROFL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Is there any point in even trying TS on ISDN 64k. I'm just about getting by on DC with 64k. Could I connect the other 64k Channel and use it for TS or just connect at 128k for serious games.

Still havent got a date for BB but still hoping for July.

The Fairy.:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Teamspeak uses very little of your bandwidth, you'll not even notice. Sure I used to play halflife on a modem with it and it was ok (not including the modem bit)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

TS 1.5 is more straight forward, less bandwidth for isdners, i think it sounds better and many people just prefer it. Up to you I guess Rev.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

TS 1.5 is more straight forward, less bandwidth for isdners, i think it sounds better and many people just prefer it. Up to you I guess Rev.

have to agree with tazzle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I'm gonna try TS tonight. Will anyone be using it?

The Fairy

Advertisement