Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Declan Kidneys position not renewed

Options
  • 17-02-2004 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

"Declan Kidney, the assistant Ireland coach to Eddie O'Sullivan, has been offered a new post within the IRFU. Kidney, whose position with the Irish team will not be renewed when his contract expires at the end of the season, reacted with courtesy to the opportunity and said he would consider it, but he made it clear he would be looking elsewhere for employment."

What do you think of this?

I think kidney is the best coach we have in Ireland and I hope we dont lose him to an English/French team.

O'Sullivan knows also that Kidney is the diggest treat to his position (in my opinion).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Good for him I'd say, Kidney is a talented coach who is wasted as assistant. Hate to see him coaching an English team but I'd love to see him coaching proper again.

Hope he doesn't get the Ulster job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 blindboy

Once again the IRFU make a big mistake

Advertisement