Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterpise Season 3, Episode 7: The Shipment

Options
  • 16-02-2004 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Will what did you think ?

I though it was a good ep but it was a normal "some times your enemy isnt your enemy" story and yet again archer bottles a shot at hurting the Xindie weaping building program .....BUT NO! sure we will let the factory alone because i met one nice sloth fecking archer :rolleyes:

Anyway i guess 6/10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i enjoyed it one of the best of the season i have to say, nice bit of suspense in it, served the story line well, and its always nice to blur the lines a bit to mess with your head and not just let blind hate lead them, thought the main sloth character was good and interesting stuff with the xindii weaponary.

data

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Whats with the only 1 post about this episode before midnight?

Yes i thought it was a good episode enjoyable and such - Who was the sloth guy? i know him from somewhere, they always swap around star trek charactors

BTW next weeks episode is amazing 9/10

i was in college a bit late and taped it, whats your excuse User heh? :)

Emmm i was at collage late and i taped it.....

Well actually i was just out late but i taped it.

thats ok then :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Best episode so far I think. Liked all that stuff about the gun/rifle or whatever it was. But every time they get any closer to finding or stopping the Xindi they always seem to throw it away. It's starting to get annoying now. It's like in Voyager when they get a chance to shorten the trip and don't. I also thought that bit at the end when Archer said they lost the tracking signal for some reason was a bit stupid. Kinda made the whole episode pointless. Although it might make a good episode later if they pick up the signal again...

There only 7 episode into the seris so we cant expect them to have stoped the Xindi yet. Also do we know how many seris the Xindi plot will go on for?

I liked there rifles very interesting tech, I think so far the Xindi Insectoids are my faverate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Also do we know how many seris the Xindi plot will go on for

Much like enterprise about 10 more eps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Looked at the episode descriptions on www.startrek.com, from the looks of it, things are going to get much better from next episode on. aft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

It was a reasonable enough episode but the storyline wasn't particularly consistent. For one Archer seems to begin to trust sloth yet he brings him out into the forest to a cave where they get attacked by two hunter bots. Only after they give away their position to the bots and allow the base to get suspicious about sloth's absense do they decide that they can trust him and let him wander back to the base. I'm not exactly sure what they were trying to do in the forest in the first place.
    I can't help but think that while this story arc is nice enough the topic itself isn't all that exciting. It would have been nice if there had been a similar arc in Voyager's episodes rather than the episodic nature they followed, hell the whole of borg space seemed to zoom by in a two part episode.

• Advertisement
Advertisement