Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting Room

Options
  • 15-02-2004 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

people should check out the fabulous new Waiting Room album called Catering For Headphones. it's dreamy http://www.waitingroomfun.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Saw their Instore yesterday and really enjoyed it. The album is going on my list of CDs to buy. :)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Yeah, I enjoyed that instore-especially the dirty rock bits :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

cooloids i missed the instore but went to the gig which was great. hope they play up here again soonly. think there's some mp3s from the album on the website and there's one on Thumped.com too. the singer seems so shy...i always find that really endearing in talented musician types :)

Yea, he always looks terrified!
    Lovely guys though,
    xm

yeah here's a pic from the gig just because they're lovely...or something...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Heard the CD playing in Tower and was surprised to learn it was them because it sounded great.... someone said they were **** at the Ballroom though?

Conflicting reports, does the madness ever end?

Didn't know they played the Ballroom. :dunno:
    Saw them supporting Future Kings and thought they were really good, could do with another guitarist though I think.
    xm

the next Road Relish split 7" is Waiting Room / Giveamanakick according to the Gamak websie...hope it's out soonly and shold be a great gig

Advertisement