Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Star Trek Experience

Options
  • 14-02-2004 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

This summer i'm jetting off to San Francisco to work/drink for the summer. Anyway while i'm there i'm gonna trave to Las Vegas to visit the Hilton Hotel, where they have the star trek experience!

www.startrekexp.com

So has anyone been? What should I expect? I've had a look on the website and its seems good! You can even get married there and have the aliens or your choice attend and then have you reception in Quarks bar!!

So my question is has anyone been?? Also they seem to have alot of toys, the first few people that see something they like on the site and post it, I can probably bring back for you, so long as its not too big

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The bar sounds good :)

I am at the mo more interested in checking out "Borg invasion 4D" It sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by stereo_steve
    Hello all,

This summer i'm jetting off to San Francisco to work/drink for the summer. Anyway while i'm there i'm gonna trave to Las Vegas to visit the Hilton Hotel, where they have the star trek experience!

i hate you, bastard,

yeah i'd love to go to that, i think they update it with new features and attractions and what not every now and again, be sure to let us know how you get on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Brilliant!

If only I had some money and a someone who's willing to marry me there...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Ro: maaan!
    Brilliant!

If only I had some money and a someone who's willing to marry me there...

See sig for more details.

Advertisement