Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Molocules

Options
  • 12-02-2004 11:44pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://xray.bmc.uu.se/Courses/Bke1/1998/Projects/Lovechem/projekt.html

The little molecule phenylethylamine (PEA), is the infatuation inducing stimulant.

CHOCOLATE

On Valentines day many people receive a box of chocolate from the man or woman in their life. Is this only a gesture of love or do they know the secret of chocolate? Chocolate is one of several romantic foods that consist PEA, yes that is correct. But don´t think that you fall in love when you eat it. Small amounts of chocolate makes you feel happy but the molecule of love is often quickly broken down by our bodies, so that it doesn´t even reach the blood. If you eat pounds of chocolate you only get a headache, so please don´t run away to the chocolatebox and eat it up. Save the box for those times when you feel down and take a piece of chocolate. Other food with PEA present are strawberries and spicy food.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

:D I love chocolate!

~DR~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/me starts work creating a bar of spicy strawberry-flavoured chocolate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

heheheh Can I be one of the first to try it!

~DR~

Advertisement