Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

make our ST VOY Episode

Options
  • 11-02-2004 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Basically ill get the ball rolling, i start off with a line and ye continue it on
    its St Voyger

Captains Log , We are in the Delta Quaglong system, we need to go to the 7th planet called Qnous in order to trade for some resources to repair that ship............

(scene of voyger entering the system)

next scene..............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Captain Janeway has a change of heart, she decides to steal the resources needed from the people of Qnous. When they protest she fires some photons at their capital city. ---Radio Silence. Voyager goes to warp ---

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

the core breaches, they all die

next

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Kim wakes with a start. It was all a dream.......

(you're not getting away with it that easy kaids.... :p )

Through some ridiculous typically Star Trek time warp bubble twist of plot plop, Voyager is reincarnated with a less squeaky Janeway. She now has a full compliment of torpedoes at her disposal, and she want's to kill!

Kim was executed Kevok, for well...being Kim.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

And replaced with 8 of 31, a sexy brunette ex-Borg drone.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

the ex drone then decides to blow chakotay to annoy the other drone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

ok

fade - dissolve

Imaging chamber on a non descript planet some light years from the quonglong system

master it says are you sure about this

From the first time they visited us I have plotted my revenge, they turned my first officer against me, usurped my position in the confederation, and now i can finally have my revenge

As you wish master all is in readiness

On voyager

Mr kim the temporal disturbances are becoming more frequent

Ai captain they seem to be originating at co-ordinates 308 mark 4, several sectors are affected as far as the hironis system 100 light away

Tom set a course 308 mark 4 maximum warp and bring the ablative armour online

On planet

master Voyager is on its way

Good very good, are the temporal resonance inverters online

Yes master they are at full power you can come through at anytime

Voyager orbting planet

tuvok scans

a third of the hemisphere is uninhabitable, ion storms reading upto 120 miles per hour. There is a small settlement near the south pole captain reading several hundred humanoid lifeforms, it seems to be the only habitation on the planet,

Chakotay your with me, seven tom tuvok................... Yes captain, transporter room 20 minutes

Captain, yes Mr kim, were being hailed

Onscreen

Captain welcome to kelikos, my name is varjen, weve been expecting you, i am sending you transport co ordinates please beam down immediately

I would like to ask you a few questions Varj......... Viewscreen fades

Hmm id call that abrupt....... Captain I smell a trap

I knew that once he said we were expected but im curious as to exactly who is expecting us

Lets Go

Planet Surface

Fade out from transporter beam

please all of you drop your weapons.... We do not wish to harm you

Varjen whats the meaning of this

captain janeway if you do not comply he will be most displeased

Who?????

Kathryn please drop your weapons your surrounded and is that anyway to greet a legend

My god you died over 85 years ago

Well actually no that was my counterpart, but if you still dont know me let me introduce myself, my name is Tiberius, formerly Emperor Tiberius Kirk and I plan to take my revenge on your alpha quadrant using your ship and someone i believe you already know

captain Janeway I finally believe i have found my Lucutus and my king, to lead the borg in the final annihilation of species 4439, humans

Well if anyone wants to continue this story feel free or ill continue it meself when i get time

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

That was the borg queen in the last passage? wanting to make tiberius the borg king?
    Neway.
    The borg queen walks off with several drones into another room.

Janeway Tuvok and chaktory and tom are imprisoned.

Seven is taken into emperor Tiberius chambers where he does what both kirks are so famous for and seven cant resist.

Tiberius then reveals to seven that his real plan is to kill the borg queen and asks for her help seven refuses and tells him to speak to janeway.

Tiberius in his ususal manor decided to place seven in the aggony booth for being so insolent but he dosent have 1 around so he just puts here in a seperate holding cell to she cant comunacate with the others.

Fully awhare that the borg shielding isent preperd for mirror univerce weapons Tiberius gets ready to begin his plan, soon he will have transwarp technolagy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

janeway gives it all up sets the ship on self destruct 10mins silence countdown and the rest is history .................. THE END :cool:

• Advertisement

Originally posted by LastIrishMonkey
    janeway gives it all up sets the ship on self destruct 10mins silence countdown and the rest is history .................. THE END :cool:

...but it all turned out to be some weird nebula radiation affecting the Holodeck :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    ...but it all turned out to be some weird nebula radiation affecting the Holodeck :p

but then all the safety settings in the holodeck fail and she dies by a huge blast which blows out throw the hull and ship has a huge system failer and the ship crash lands on a planet full of flesh eating bugs

and they all die after a week or fighting the bugs
    THE END :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

i notice everyone seems to want janeway to die horribly

Why what was wrong with her

Shin

i notice everyone seems to want janeway to die horribly

I don't. Once I got used to the voice, I thought she was ok :)

Advertisement