Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muse, the Olympia, 22nd February

Options
  • 10-02-2004 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Tickets on sale this Saturday...

...oh yes :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

yeyeyeyeyeyyey. i like muse... and its REALLYYYYY soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

hurray for the Olympia! someone on the Moose website said tickets were 38euro though. no reason to doubt that outrageous price either. nothing on ticketmaster about it yet :dunno:
    suppose i'd better listen to that new album...oops...as long as they play Bliss. one of the best songs ever live...the balloons :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

38 yoyos????????? What the hell????????? I don't have that kinda money unfortunately. There are 3 other gigs on that I want to go to that week so I think, while it kills me, I'll have to give Muse a miss :dunno:

Originally posted by luce
    38 yoyos????????? What the hell????????? I don't have that kinda money unfortunately. There are 3 other gigs on that I want to go to that week so I think, while it kills me, I'll have to give Muse a miss :dunno:

thats in now way official or anything but i can defo see it...i mean if they can charge 30 for BRMC then Muse with their megastar status could defo hit 35 at least. should be something on ticketmaster soon i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'm surprized that they're playing in such a small venue. the ticket price doesn't surprize me at all.... unfortunatly

• Advertisement

Tickets on sale Saturday morning at 9am for 38.50 yoyos. Piss off.
    Ah I shouldn't moan. It IS Muse we're talking about here. I suppose I'm just used to the prices at smaller gigs at this stage. Haven't been to a big one in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Ive been hoping to hear this news for a while. I have to get tickets for this one. The last album is really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

does anyone remember when they played the olympia 4 years ago???? ohhhhhh............it was gorgeousity and gorgeousness all rolled in to one.......one of the first times they played songs like plug in baby, natural disaster, hyper music, screenager and feeling good.......if that gig is anything to go by, it'll be ****ing incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

oh my god ur kidding. ive been waiting for this news for years.

I HAVE NO MONEY.

ive already missed damien rice, there's no way im missing snowpatrol, so maybe, (unless i get some sort of windfall or dont smoke for the next month) ill have to miss it.

DAMNIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

This is such great news. :D
    Kinda surprised they're playing such a small venue though.
    And 38.50 is a bit steep, but not really for them I suppose. Ok, I realise that didn't really make any sense....I'm very excited!!
    D'ya think it'll sell out quickly?
    xxx me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

What the fúck!?! Talk about cutting it close, this is just ridiculous. The first I've ever heard about Muse playing here. Don't they advertise gigs anymore? And what the hell is with putting the tickets on sale a week before the gig?? all I can do is say thanks to Luce for starting this thread.

Originally posted by Creature
    all I can do is say thanks to Luce for starting this thread.
    I'm just spreading the love :D

Originally posted by Creature
    Don't they advertise gigs anymore? And what the hell is with putting the tickets on sale a week before the gig??
    Yea, t'is weird. It was only announced yesterday.
    Still, nice surprise to get me through the mocks. :)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

AH here!I've been waiting for ages for them to come over here, but why 22feb,day before the mocks. I would have been a little doubtful about paying 40yoyos bu thats just made up my mind. Why's everyone so keen to play so soon, why not wait til the summer???However i am going to see paddy casey a wk after my mocks so its all good as they say!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bah, with tickets to Chimaira and Monster Magnet this month for 45 collectively, 40 for Muse is way overboard. I love em and all, alot, but I can't justify that kind of money (well, maybe I could, if I had more than a week to get the cash togeher - which wont happen, so I shall moan and moan and moan!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 NoHotAshes©

Too expensive !

I only pay that much for bands i love and i only like Muse , so I am gonna save my money for drink

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ah i might just shell out for it. Get in early to town tomorrow and make sure i get a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

thanks for pointing out tis the sunday before les mockios. **** this anyway, **** it all, the a$$ wads, why would they do that, they haven't played in 2years&now they come & i can't go& even if i could i have no money.

*it occurs to me that if i drop out of school&get a job right this moment, i could probably go.. hmm...

see ye there
    xx

Just got my ticket. :D
    €4 booking fee or something.......WTF?!!
    Ah well, can't wait!!!
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

first night sold out! 2nd night added and only seating tickets left! im going to both!! yes yes yes!!!:D :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 HaYdo

stupid mock start on the 23rd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

damn u eyeliner_boy, damn u all

Wow, fair doors to them. :D
    That was quick, I was hoping for my sake it wouldn't sell out really quickly but I got my ticket so good for them!! (I know, I know, I'm so selfish:dunno: ).
    This is gonna be so good!!
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Ground floor Standing tickets are still available for the second night...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

i have my shiny ticket... well my friend has it!42.50... i hate bookign fee's

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

I grrr in all of your general directions. I didn't get mine in time, stupid work!!!

Originally posted by Rockiemalt
    i have my shiny ticket... well my friend has it!42.50... i hate bookign fee's
    Yea, it's a feckin' joke. :rolleyes:
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

I have 2 unreserved seating tickets for the first night if anyone is interested in swapping for 2 standing tickets on either night.

*bump* wowee that was good :D ...my fav was Bliss...what was up with the huge queue though?! i've never seen a queue that big so early anywhere before. It was only Muse like heehee....if you can get a ticket for tomorrow really you should...it's worth it!
    anyhoo here's a couple of piccies...will stick some more up when i have the time...

• Advertisement

ooh it's all blue...

Advertisement