Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp44 - Fg-42 - G-43 - Mg-42

Options
  • 09-02-2004 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi all

Im not sure where to post this but u guys should be able to help

i just want to know what is the deal with buying Replica weapons on the internet and getting them sent to ireland?

Im not really interested in actually BB guns and gas guns and the like - just display models - that dont fire anything. And no I'm not going to rob a bank :p

Are "repllca weapons" allowed over here?

I bought a replica Luger in town so I'm guessing they are.But I want to be on the save side.

I saw an EXCELLLENT display model of an mp44. Its specialy made and costs 1700euro+.....too much for me sadly:(

Have a look at the other German Display Models

http://www.endoshoji-jp.com/page036.html

Thanks

Herr Krupp Of Essen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Given the historical nature of the guns in question i thought it'd be best here.

jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Micheal Wittman
    I bought a replica Luger in town so I'm guessing they are.But I want to be on the save side.
    Dam sweet! Which town + where? PM me the shop name, as I'd like to see if its linked to any army surplus shops, etc, which sometimes sell replica stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

theres a shop in killarney that sells old replica guns. but im just interested in their swords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Originally posted by Micheal Wittman

I saw an EXCELLLENT display model of an mp44. Its specialy made and costs 1700euro+.....too much for me sadly:(

Christ on a bike!! that's dear, You could prolly get a real one for cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Yes, and you would end up getting arrested for far cheaper.

• Advertisement
Advertisement