Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterpise Season 3, Episode 6: Exile

Options
  • 09-02-2004 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

What did you all think?
    I thought it was quite slow to start off. I dont understand why they cant just insulate enterpise with trilliam D and then just anocalate tpol every day.
    I liked the ending, next episode will be good.

50 spheres? 50? what would the construction time be like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

All i could think was Hoshi looked mighty fine in those mini skirts....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I thought they didnt look well on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

and that she has no tits, and that if this guy fancies her she shouldn't really be going round in those mini skirts, twas an alright episode, the shuttle flying off the sphere was good, don't think there was much that hasn't been done before in it, though it did serve to advance the plot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

heehee i'm up to episode 15 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Originally posted by Peace
    All i could think was Hoshi looked mighty fine in those mini skirts....

I agree!!

About time she cleaned herself up. Looked alot better looking in tonights episode then others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Im not reley botherd DL`in them. I was going to but then i started on Space above and beyond. Its 8000 megs so its taken AGES. If only you could buy Space above and beyond on DVD then i would be happy.

I was wondering if the vulcans are the only specis effected by the trillaimD.

Advertisement