Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Nations - Neil Back not in england line-up

Options
  • 09-02-2004 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

Only just heard........................... o the joy!!!!!!!!!

is it france for the overall title or can we take the frogs to town this saturday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Without Murphy, O'Driscoll or Hickie?

I very much doubt it.

Where's the incisive pace in the back line going to come from?
    John Kelly? Urghh-unnhh
    Tyrone Howe? His surname's an anagram of Who 'e?
    Shane Horgan? Go on Shaggy. Use your speed!!!!!
    Girvan Dempsey? Saints preserve us.

Maggs and/or Henderson in the centre? They'll tackle all day but make a break? Not unless you're talking about a Frenchman's nose.

No. It will have to be a nine or ten man game and I don't think we have the power up front to beat the French up for 80 plus minutes. Got a bad feeling about this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

its going to be ugly, thats my fear anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Fudger

hmmmmmm fully agree......... nervous times ahead.

I really would favour the french for the title, no matter how much thats hurts to say but sure anyone but england.......... de-ja-vu of RWC 2003...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 YouAndWhoseArmy

without o'driscoll were pretty limited in what we can do...

if were gonna get something from this its not going to be pretty to watch...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement