Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Alerts - O2

Options
  • 08-02-2004 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I am new to this forum, so I dont know if this subject has been brought up before - be patient if it has.
    When i got my XDA just over a year ago, it was my first experience with O2. and I have to say, generally I believe Vodafone are away ahead in all areas. One of my gripes with O2 are text alerts- My football results come about five hours after the games are over and sometimes not untill the following day. Today i got yesterdays results at 12.15. I cant wait for Vodafone to get the Sony/Ericckson P900 on their system and I can ditch O2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by robert muldoon
    I cant wait for Vodafone to get the Sony/Ericckson P900 on their system and I can ditch O2
    Can't you just unlock the phone and stick a Vodafone sim in it?

Advertisement