Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek: The Romulans

Options
  • 08-02-2004 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching Skyone last night when a ads came on for new shows in march. One of them was Star Trek: The Romulans.

Has anyone heard about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Devilman

it looks like a collection of the best romulan eps over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i know nothing about this but i haven't picked up this months star trek mag yet, did the ad give any more info?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I thought i was going insane! I seen the add too but i searched online and found nothing, got all excited too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I might record some of them romulan episodes. I like the episode with Admiral Juran (is that his name or is it Torkof ?) The episode is called "the defector" its a TNG episode. Tomolok plays a brillent romulan charactor

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's just a collection of episodes from the tv series by the looks of it. One of the clips is from where Spock was trying to forge a re-unification of Romulus and Vulcan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Yeah, saw that ad too. Confused the hell out of me! It's not too bad though, I like most of the Romulan episodes. Especially the one with all the time distortions. Such a good episode, and I've only seen it like 1 and a half times...

yes there are some good romulan episodes and tomalok is a good romulan, one of my favourite ds9 episodes revolves around the romulans the one where they are brought into the war tis called "in the pale moonlight" i think wonder will they show that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

The terrible logo kind of gave the game away....it was just the tng logo with "the romulans" stuck in underneath it, nothing as swish as DS9's logo. Sky One have a nice habbit of trying to make re-runs seem exciting just because they're themed or they re-mix the schedule. At first I thought The Simpsons Prime was a crossover between The Simpsons and Metroid Prime but it turned out just to be The Simpsons on at 8pm :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

their just reshowing all the best rommie ep's as a nice lead up the Star trek 10 in which the rommies play a big role

In which they only get about 10 minutes of screen time.... the rest is taken up by a human villan and generic looking alien species 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

all those romulan eps have been on before ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Yes but they're all so good.

Are they showing 'Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges' from DS9 season 7? Best Rom episode ever to be honest. In fact all the DS9 rommie episodes were good.

Is that the episode where Section31 goes to romulus?
    Ye romie episodes are good
    I liked the Section32 episodes allot aswell

in times of war the laws fall silent, yeah i think its the ep where section 31 go the romulus and the tal shiar agent is really in the federations pocket or something, i think it was the uss belleraphone or something was the ship in that ep

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Yep same class as voyager. [nerd]Intrepid :D[/nerd]

LoL i have an idia for a new topic......... thanx Kovok

You wonder who is better
    the talsiar
    obsidian order (Tain and gareck made them good)
    Section 31.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

It sounded like a film. *shrug*

Speaking of DS9 I think Sky should be showing it at 5 now...theres too much TNG and Voyager on, let DS9 get some room in!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I agree, I don't like having to stay up til 1AM for my daily dose of DS9. Also those box-sets are too expensive for my liking...

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

It's worse than that, it's 2, imp!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

Well There's the first episode of "Startrek The Romulans" one of my favourite episodes maybe cause spock is a god!

lets hope we see some really good battles in the week to come :¬)

go on the Warbirds

Advertisement