Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get seinfeld episodes?

Options
  • 08-02-2004 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Without having/using kazaa?

Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'm not living in Ireland at the moment so I dont know who/where they are being shown. I dont think TV3 are doing it anymore, but I think parmount comedy channel have rights to some of the 9 seasons.

In the days before various p2p thingies you had to be committed tv guide surfer and be ready with the VCR! I have about 80% on vhs but eventually got them all divx.

Of course fingers crossed the DVD's will be available by years end :)

If you are in the States you would be suffering Seinfeld Overload. Its on 4 times a day on various channels!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah they used to be on paramount. But not any more.

Found a site called stanthecaddy.com but the downlaods section doesnt seam to work:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Paramount have lost rights to seasons 5,6 and 7. Currently they are showing season 9 at 1:30, but its no longer on Paramount 2 at 9. Its only repeated on P2 on Sat at 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

If you have access to newsgroups (would recommend www.easynews.com) you can get them directly from alt.binaries.multimedia.comedy.seinfeld

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Its back on P2 at 5 afterall (imitating Del Boy) they knew it made sense.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement