Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap cd websites

Options
  • 07-02-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Any one know any websites that sell cheap cds cause some bastard robbed me and i have no money to buy a new one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Depends on what you want. Try:

www.cdwow.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Found your answer on the radiowaves.fm board it a reply by Jdempsey
    Play.com are excellent, and CD Wow aren't bad either.

Here's a top tip though - always check the prices on the other versions of CD Wow as they tend to be a few quid cheaper (and never ever buy from CDwow.ie!!).

e.g. Dido "Life For Rent" including free P&P to Ireland costs

€13.95 on www.cdwow.ie
    €11.52 on www.cdwow.co.uk, but only....
    €10.71 on www.cd-wow.com.hk !!

Don't be scared of ordering from the Honk Kong site, as your CD is more than likely going to ship from there anways!

Either way, it is going to be a massive saving on the rip off prices they are currently charging these days in stores like HMV, Virgin, Tower, Golden Discs etc.

Where is the best to buy indie irish music online

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

This is a pretty good site for harder to find stuff

http://www.musicstack.com/

Its a huge collection of different suppliers. You can access reviews of the sellers before you purchase. A good place to pick up cds for a fiver if you're lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i love music.. i also love cheep stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

yeah musicstack is pretty good for hard to find stuff
    www.musicselection.com is also preety good for obscure stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement