Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE GIG - TBMC - THU FEB 19- the things, the urges, rulers of the planet....

Options
  • 06-02-2004 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

free admission
    temple bar music centre 7:30PM - feb 19

THE THINGS
    RULERS OF THE PLANET
    STANLEY SUPER 800
    THE URGES
    ANDALUSIA
    THE CHAKRAS

plus..... acoustic acts

and....audio visual entertainment

Followed by SHUFFLE club

official site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Originally posted by furryvision
    free admission
    temple bar music centre 7:30PM - feb 19

THE THINGS
    RULERS OF THE PLANET
    STANLEY SUPER 800
    THE URGES
    ANDALUSIA
    THE CHAKRAS

plus..... acoustic acts

and....audio visual entertainment

Followed by SHUFFLE club

official site

Friday January 16th

OR

Thursday Ferbruary 19th........................??

That IS the question! Lol, I'm presuming the latter! But yeah, The Things are legends.

Confuckled,
    Luce :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭furryvision

woops used cookie then forgot to edit it. thank you for pointing that out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Hey, just wanted to shamelessly promote shuffle which is on after the gig. Its our official launch night and we'll be having some rather nice free cocktails for the first hundred people through the doors. Admission is free, just like the gig beforehand.

shuffle - indie|eclectic|beats.

Oh yeah and...
    My Brother Woody is going to be one of the featured acoustic acts at the early show. More info when i have it.

...another of the featured acoustic acts is Danny and Ciaran from The Rags (formerly Blackdog). Some may remember them for their headline slot at the first ever young,gifted and broke in sept 2003.
    Check the website over the coming week for audio samples of all (or most of) the acts playing on the 19th.

Dont believe the hype? Download audio samples from The Things, Stanley Super 800, My Brother Woody and The Rags all of whom will be playin theyre little hearts out on thursday night go here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Feck it, I'd really love to go to this but I don't think I can.
    :dunno:
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

What kind of music is it?.

erm…'it' meaning 6 bands??
    you’l find some pretty descriptive biogs of them on the website. that should give you a fair idea. and just to ram the point home yet again, theres some mp3 clips on there too. so you can try before you buy. or get in for free as the case may be.
    for the uninitiated there will be two stages in the tbmc venue, the main one and another small acoustic stage will be set up in the corner which will feature my brother woody, the rags and more. djs in the bar, couches in the side room, toilets down the stairs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭chupacabras

sounds good.

at the last one of them free gigs v.impressive

There will also be an exlusive showing of a cartoon starring glen hansard, josh ritter, mark geary and mike scott. it is a follow up to the popular ME & JIGGS the movie

• Advertisement
Advertisement