Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Phantom. Any chance of...

Options
  • 06-02-2004 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

...the cd's I 'won'

I think it was October but noone replied to my mails. Its just if I know the stuff aint ever gonna come(sh!t happens I understand) I can save and buy them myself.

I just know as soon as I buy it will turn up in post, knowing my luck.

Or not at all as is the case. Sorry to shame you publicly but I kept gettin told 'it will come eventually'. Well october was a long time ago my dears.

I can take NO for an answer but not EVENTUALLY.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

How many times do I have to tell you!

We sold your prizes to buy ourselves crack cocaine and high class hookers. Jeez, aren't we allowed some fun?

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM
    reed@phantomfm.com

PS We sent out a stack of stuff just after Christmas. A load of stuff got delayed (particularly stuff from early in the broadcast), and is waiting to be sent out now. I'll personally send them out (with my bare hands) when I get an hour next week. Apologies for the delay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

I'm sorry to butt in here, but acquiescefc if I can offer you some advice:

Anything that Pete Reed has touched with his "bare hands" is like . . ewww ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

any chance of you doing some live shows online. We really miss you .Hope all is going well with you application for a licence. Not only do the listeners need you butthe music industry in Ireland need you as us online listeners cannot here the type of music up and comming Irish band any where else.
    Thank you for playing Ireland real talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Sorry for not responding.

Oh grand there is some hope then, I should never give up on phantom I guess (which I wont). And whats with the crack and bare hands, you dont have to go THAT far to get yerselves a licence.

Shall carry on waiting with the proverbial breath baited, try sayin that when your drinkd!

Cheers Pete n Steve

'tumbleweeds blowing past my letterbox'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

Will Pete Reed dancing in a horse thong conpensate for the cd's you won?

Let me think ab.......NO no and thrice no

Advertisement