Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung e710 or nokia 6600 !?

Options
  • 06-02-2004 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

hey,

just wondering does anyone know much about these two handsets, I dont know which one to get ? Decisions decisions!

and i was also wondering is there that much of a difference between the e700 and the e710 (Is the flash any good?)

and lastly, im using a 7650 so what would the picture quality of the e710 (or e700) be like compared to the 7650?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Don't know what their phones are like, but personally I'd stay away from Samsung products. Nothing I bought from Samsung ever reached my expectations.

Had a CD-RW drive that didn't work from day one. Had a DVD standalone player that broke after a year, know people with Samsung monitors and quite frankly they're not even worth the money.

Advertisement