Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Bassist Wanted

Options
  • 03-02-2004 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

We are a band (possibly) and we're looking for a bass player.
    We play music (mostly), and try to have a good time on stage.
    Niall (me, Lead Guitar) and Michael (not me, Rhythm Guitar / Vox)are currently gigging (actoustically) in Dublin (we played Eamon Doran's on sunday night).
    We've got a drummer and want to get a full band so we can kick this acoustic thing and start rocking... we feel that a female bass player is the final piece of the puzzle (or would be the last flower we need to complement our extreme masculinity...)

We play a mixture of covers and songs that Michael has written (and we're working on more...). Covers we've played range from Like I Love You by Justin Timberlake all the way to Eric Clapton's Layla, passing High and Dry by Radiohead and House of the Rising Sun by the Animals on the way. But our tastes go further than that.

So if you're even remotely interested, talk to us!
    Thanks

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Looking for the JJ72 effect eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Originally posted by magpie
    Looking for the JJ72 effect eh?
    You took the words right out of my mouth :D

Luce :cool:

Advertisement