Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Voyages - Come What May

Options
  • 03-02-2004 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Even better than Starship Exeter! Has anyone else watched the New Voyages pilot episode?

www.5yearmission.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Just watched it there.. eh interesting.. acting is dire (maybe on purpose) but fair play to them... its well put together

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Looks very interesting. Thanx for posting that
    Ill DL it as soon as im finished what im DL`in now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Thanks for the link. I just watched the first act without sound; it does look surprisingly good.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I can't seem to access them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i'll take a look at that at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

ya i seen them all a month or 2 ago......Pritty decent the cgi is good and it sticks to the Tos timeline "kinda" other than a borg ship showing up

Pitty it will be months till they make a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

new one will be released in june 2004, theyll be shooting at the Vasquez Rocks location should be very good indeed

come what may is good debut for them, if you go to www.williamshatner.com, the guy who played kirk is a regular poster in there

Cheers
    Shin

Advertisement