Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterpise Season 3, Episode 5: Impulse

Options
  • 02-02-2004 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

Nice epsiode I liked it possibly the best so far. That trilliam will come in handy (im always going to get confused betweem Trilliam (Enterprise) and Trinniam (SG1)
    Why was it that the vulcans worked together? In the lase episode of season 2 we saw a vidio footage of a ship of vulcans and they where attacking one another
    Very good scene right at the end

how long will it be before they can anocalate tpoll?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

aye it was a fun if not smart ep

The speical effects once again where amazeing .......ah if only they had that tech dureing ds9 and tng .i liked the way the vuclan ship's warp ring was down when not in use looked cool.

ah well it was a fun ep

6/10

btw why was it called Impluse ? the name means notting to the story

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Oh ya i remember that one :)
    Twas a good ep. One of my favs from the season so far

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

twas an alright episode, liked the threads of humour in the scenes at the start and the end,

so let me get the ending straight the whole film thing was just a dream?

yeah the effects where good, the vulcan ship kinda reminded me of the ragnarok ship from FF XIII i think it was, probably just the colour though.

"then be logical quietly" quality

data

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Originally posted by bizmark

btw why was it called Impluse ? the name means notting to the story

Perhaps because the Vulcans have lost control of their emotions due to the trilliam and are acting on their violent impulses?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya didnt think of that good one Tazzle

• Advertisement
Advertisement