Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Couse the hub friday 6th Feb

Options
  • 01-02-2004 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Dave couse returns to action to warm your hearts(!) this friday feb 6th at the hub eustace st.

After the excellent couse v collins gig at the village in November,dave promises to bring you the old the new and the very new.

Should be a cracker.

Support comes from the excellent Alphastates who played a blinder last friday at the sugar club.I`m led to believe Alpha will be performing a sort of "acoustic" set at the hub featuring the exquistive talents of Gerry and Catherine.

Get their early and enjoy one of Irelands brightest talents and one of Irelands legends.

www.davecouse.com
    www.alphastates.com
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

I haven't been to London in almost 7 years, and the weekend I'm going I'll miss The Waifs and Dave Couse. Typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

And Simple Kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

really need to go to london this weekend pearl ?:confused:

thats the question............

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

10 yo yo`s (euro) in for the person who asked but whoose mailbox is full.....:rolleyes:

see you there.......

Advertisement