Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dilated Peoples

Options
  • 01-02-2004 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭

hey im just wonderin does anybody else out there listens to dilated peoples? if ya havnt heard of them ya shud download da song "worst comes to worst" off kazaa or somewhere and i guarantee youll go out and buy their albums. ya can only get two albums here in ireland "expansion team" and "the platform" which are both recent but are not commercial. totally original. if ya do go and download their song post here what you thoght.

"make money money
    but please dont waste money
    we dont hate money
    but we dont love money"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭emagdnim

have the two of 'em! i reckon the platform is better than expansion team.....but yep def recommend them....babu is an amazing dj.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Agreed, have Expansion, great album...all very listenable.

john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭thafitz

i cant actually think of one song on either album that isnt good! and theres some of da best scratchin ive heard in years compliments of babu!

do ya reckon theyll eer come to ireland on a european tour? the redbox in dublin would be perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The Redbox is shit, they always manage to mess up the sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

In fairness I've never seen a bad hip-hop gig in the Red Box or the Pod.. they seem to venues suited for it .. as opposed to the Village (*shudder*).. even the odd rock gig I've seen there has been excellent (Fugazi springs to mind).. only time they've ****ed up the sound in my memory was at J5, but that was a bonus cos then they got pissed off and done that rather long freestyle at the end :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I got expansion Team in London bout a year ago for a fiver. I don't particularly like it. Dunno. Just doesn't seem to grip me, baring that in mind I said the same about Tupac about 4 years ago..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

DP are phukin fresh, no bull**** straigh hip-hop...2 emcees, one DJ...get Jurrasic five's stuff too if you like Dilated...

Oh yeah, Babu is prolly the best in the group imo, look for his Mixtapes with the Beat Junkies...

Advertisement