Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TVE on cable tv in Dublin and all Ireland

Options
  • 01-02-2004 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

With Dublin being the only major cable service not to provide a normal European multi channel tv service would you as Spanish language enthusiasts be interested in multi-lingual tv in Dublin as part of the normal basic?

TVE is free to cable services and thus could be provided at no cost to ntl.

If English, French and Spanish channels are provided in countries where these languages are not the main language(s) of communication then why not Dublin in this, the six months of Ireland's presidency?

If interested would you be available to attend a meeting in Dublin to discuss action to further this objective?
    (applicable to all cable cities and towns in Ireland)
    Feel free to forward this message to all including Spanish nationals and language teachers................

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

yep, when I was in dublin I missed my spanish tv programs...stations such as Univision and Telemundo , its a shame not to broadcast inIreland, its in all of north and south america.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

que posibilidades de ver television en español hay ahora mismo en irlanda? Cable..satelite?
    Si alquilo un esttudio en dublin, el landlord daria permiso para poner parabólica o depende del vecindario?
    Cuanto cuesta Cable tv o satelite TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Se puede ver TVEi por satelite Sky, pero creo que hay que tener una suscripción a algunas cadenas de Sky antes de poder verlo.

El número de la caneda Sky TVEi es 835 o 836 - no me recuerdo bien.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

de nada

Advertisement