Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best xbox mod chip

Options
  • 30-01-2004 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

going to chip my xbox. just wondering what the best xbox mod chip is and where is the best place to buy it from?

Looking at the Xecuter 2.3B Lite plus for €58 from www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/xb-x23lp , no soldering nedded and has external switch to turn if off too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Been a few threads on this already

Probly some good advice in here somewhere

Link

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

decent chip - though the price is a bit high if all you want is a basic mod job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

Does anyone know where you can get xbox mod chips that can work with xbox live?? I read somewhere where these are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

any chip that you can disable will work with live. ms may change things in the future but they haven't seen the need to do this so far i can't see why they would now. if you've a recent xbox and want a cheap solution have a look for an aladdin advance -
    should be about 20 euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Luther

i got the Xecuter 2.3B Lite plus from that site, its a bit fiddly to install but its working great now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

The xecuters seem to be a good range of chips ive got a 2 lite which does everything i need judt instal evolutionX as soonas you get it in
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

the Xecuter 2.3B mod-chip is the best one around but all means don't get the alx +r3 mod-chip or u well go ape shìt with it.

my brother got me the alx +r3 mod-chip and its acting like arsè-hole with me. Its turning the x-box on every time i turn it off and the only way to stop this is to plug it out (maybe I'll post that on the xbox-scene forums?). so be carefull picking out a mod-chip and installin it.

Do u know what version x-box u have?

Advertisement