Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come and see my ham sandwich

Options
  • 30-01-2004 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

HAM SANDWICH AND MCBANE Are playing whelans on Monday 16th of February

Ham Sandwich, imagine Debbie Harry fronting The Cure, are Podge, (yes, that guy who wears his clothes backwards in Whelan’s) who has finally started a band featuring Niamh Farrell dueting, they pretty much rock. They’re from Kells home to Turn, as are McBane whom Ham Sandwich are partnering for the night, McBane have released their first EP and will be promoting it on the night. What are they putting in the water in Kells…and will they bottle it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

I know a girl called Niamh Farrell...hmmm I wonder if it's the same one :confused:

Luce :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Arthur Peanut

could be, you could just ask her or.......come to the gig which would be more fun, consider it a life size game of "Guess Who" heh heh. Hope we'll see you there!!

Advertisement