Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSU Cable Management

Options
  • 30-01-2004 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

Ive just built a new pc and its working perfectly. The only thing that I would like to sort out are the cables coming from the PSU. Its all over the place. I had some help building it but i really would like to sort out the cables.

I have 5 led fans on the case - 3 of which plug directly to the mobo. I can connect the other two to the PSU. I have 2 cd drives - to the PSU and 1 Coolermaster Musketeer to the PSU. What is the best way to sort this mess out.

I have a good idea as to the way the above are connected. Ideally, I would like to disconnect everything and start from scratch. I may be able to hide the power cables not in use. Im a little wary because im afraid that if i unplug something I may connect it incorrectly.

Can anybody suggest the best way to approach this situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Maplins sell this wrap around plastic sheath that can help you keeping the cables all well wraped up.

Advertisement