Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola v600 on sale yet??

Options
  • 30-01-2004 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the v600 is on sale in the o2 shops yet? I know it's on the website but it was on there last week but still not in shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭ondafly

its been on their website well before Christmas. Also I received a 02 leaflet around the beginning of December, which detailed all Christmas offers etc. The V600 was on the list. So I taught sweet, I'll ring the 02 store on baggot street. They had never heard of the phone ??? I explained the leaflet etc, no joy. I rang 02 themselves, and told them about the leaflet, again they had no idea the phone was on sale.

I've been waiting ages for this phone - and I read yesterday on some phone site for the US , that its going on sale in February @ 600 dollars approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭ondafly

saw an advert on TV last night for the V600 - so maybe its release date draws closer.

Advertisement