Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has UTV collected their money from you yet?

Options
  • 29-01-2004 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed that UTV havent collected their money for this months bill from me yet. They normally collect the 22nd of the month.

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

They haven't taken mine either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

They can't take any from me - I 'aint got any:(

tribble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

I actually sent UTVinternet billing an e-mail yesterday on this, as nothing for my December bill had been debited from my bank account.?...

They confirmed via e-mail today that a delay had occured at their end and that my bank account would be debited either this evening or tomorrow.

P. :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They still havent done it yet. Must be a sign of serious trouble at UTV.

Whats the betting they will wait till this months bill and do a double take?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by Bond-James Bond
    They still havent done it yet. Must be a sign of serious trouble at UTV.

Whats the betting they will wait till this months bill and do a double take?

Could be for a number of reasons-ar package upgrades, problems at the merchants ends..etc

Nope. Their money is still in my bank account.
    Very strange !. Still I suppose its better in my bank than theirs.;)

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Right, that's it! I'm switching to UTV.

Oh well, UTVInternet have finally taken Decembers UTVip XL sub, out of my bank account !.

Knew it was too good to last. :(

P. :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Nitrox

UTV forgot to bill me ever since i went over to NetFarce ADSL, so now 4 monthsy write to say sorry and present me with my 47 euro bill plus they said they would contact Eircom again and ask them to revert the service. I kindly wrote them back saying i would prefer to stay with UTV, now i just hope it is not too late. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement