Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shuffle

Options
  • 29-01-2004 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hey,

Just a note to say shuffle is on again tonight in the Temple Bar Music Centre. Free admission 11pm - 2.30am.

There's a gig on beforehand which is also free - I think the line-up is Skylight, The Jones', Brand and Revile. Show starts 8pm.

Alternatively you could go to Phantasm - also on tonight in Whelan's. How's that for diplomacy?

Later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Quality tunes at that there shuffle noight, roight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

Heard ya got some sunshine pop guy djing soon there as well. Its about time all the sunshine pop lovers had a place to go:cool: check out those smiles on the dancefloor:D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by ba oom bop didi
    Heard ya got some sunshine pop guy djing soon there as well. Its about time all the sunshine pop lovers had a place to go:cool: check out those smiles on the dancefloor:D :D:D

Thats correct, I feel sunshine pop is very relevant to the month of January.... makes one feel all warm on the inside while your extremities get frostbite and eventually fall off.

Originally posted by Damon_Kind
    Quality tunes at that there shuffle noight, roight?

Tonoight, I'll troigh moigh best, roight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Sooper. M'self, Darragh, Lorcan, Turlough, and the goiys will be alung, defo loike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

and on again tonight(12th). better bring some :cool: shades :cool: cause the sun is gonna be blinding in the front bar

• Advertisement

Originally posted by ba oom bop didi
    and on again tonight(12th). better bring some :cool: shades :cool: cause the sun is gonna be blinding in the front bar

Sunshine pop in Winter, it warms the cockles of my soul.

Originally posted by Damon_Kind
    Sooper. M'self, Darragh, Lorcan, Turlough, and the goiys will be alung, defo loike.

Yeah roysh, you goys so loike say that every week!

Official launch night is this Thursday 19th February at 11pm. Great Smirnoff promo on the night so get there early if you like free cocktails!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭furryvision

Mmmm, cocktails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

Shuffle.

hup!

Originally posted by Jolene
    Shuffle.

hup!

Thanks.:D

It was brilliant last night, the crowd were fcuking amazing... except for the guy from Rulers who got the bottle in the head and required hospitalisation... and the guy who wanted to take me outside and kick the **** out of me for no reason... and he knew my name... very freaky.

Seriously though - thanks to everyone who came down for both gigs last night, I've never seen so many people in the TBMC and the atmosphere was class.

• Advertisement
Advertisement