Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6600 MMS

Options
  • 27-01-2004 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

cant get MMS messages to send/receive or work at all on either o2 or vodafone...

...any guides out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

as discussed recently on these threads it is a network issue...

GPRS, DIAL UP or MMS settings for Nokia 6600

N 6600: Getting set up

unless the operator's have got back to you directly saying they are now supporting MMS / WAP with this handset and it is still not working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

cheers, ive been through all that (shouldve said that in the first post i suppose, apologies...)

what i was really wondering if there was anyway anyone had got just MMS working specifically, rather than the other wap 2.o features

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

no worries - MMS relies on WAP working, so they will need to get that up and running

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Dub, those threads are a bit complicated. Any chance you could explain how to get MMS's to send on 02? I already got the settings from 02.ie.

Cheers.

Advertisement