Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Repair?

Options
  • 26-01-2004 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a PS2 repaired?
    The prob is that when I turn it on the light on the front just flashes green and nothing else happens. Can't even eject the cdrom.
    Outside warranty and Sony will probably not touch it as I've opened it to have a look myself so the sticker at the back has changed to "VOID!". Bugger.
    Anyone seen this before?

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

http://www.siyucom.com/

they only give 3 month guarentee
    should be able to get 12 months if you quote ur staturory rights though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DMAC

Brilliant! You would not belive how long I've been looking for someone to fix these things!

Dave

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

to get sony to reapir PS2 where do you send them?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Originally posted by egan007
    http://www.siyucom.com/

they only give 3 month guarentee
    should be able to get 12 months if you quote ur staturory rights though

u get 12 months warrenty on a new item u buy in a shop (most goods, some are longer) repairs for most electrical items from wherever they r repair generally have around a 3 month warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

any idea how much they cahrge generally?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

it sez a maximum of €98 on the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DMAC

I sent them an e-mail yesterday to explain the problem and ask roughly how much it would cost. No reply as yet. I'll post it when I find out.

Advertisement