Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

curb dvd s1

Options
  • 25-01-2004 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

anyone buy the curb season1 dvd yet? - any comments.
    haven't forked out for it yet. is amazon.com the best place to get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yep Amazon is the best. Have ordered it should be coming in about 2 weeks. Looking forward to extra features, and it has The Pilot from 99 too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Seve, hadnt even thought about getting it, but the extra features might prompt me.

Have you guys tried www.Play.com ?

My DVD came yesterday. There is an excellent interview that Bob Costas conducts with LD. Amongst many things they touch on the taboo topics that have featured in all three seasons, discuss the core of the show Chery,l Jeff, Susie and Richard. Certain eps are brought up too.

Ciaran,

Who did u order off?

Amazon.

• Advertisement

There always has to be a gripe when you get DVD's. I've been informed that the audio commentary only works for The Pants Tent, I'm checking this out later on.:mad:

Ah now I see it. I thought on audio comm they would be talking about the storylines of The Pant tent, but they just discuss the season in general. It would be a hell of alot to ask for anyway.

Yeah, the audio comms are always listed in the features but some of them are pretty crappy. I got the Chili Peppers DVD and was pretty dissapointed with that part in fairness :(

Advertisement