Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading

Options
  • 24-01-2004 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

You have to say even if reading does come it will hav just asmany crap bands as witnness usually has when i was at reading travis headlined one night for example.still a bit wary bout mcd's involvement in witnness and reading.Theres gonna be line-up probems look at the white stripes they cancelled both witnness and reading last year so they should therefore play both this year but they hardly are gonna play ireland twice in the space of 2 months.Id say the strokes have gotta play one of them.I think travis are confirmed for t in the park now aswell so it aint gettin better id like to c muse though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

There's a couple of threads open already about this so why make another one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Snip182

yeah my mistake went 2 new thread instead of post reply my bad.

Advertisement