Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faverate charactor

Options
  • 22-01-2004 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Personley i love Garrack Sloan and Q

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Yeah, Garrack's my favourite too. Dr. Bashir second. And probably Gul Dukat third.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

picard ! the man was great

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The Doctor in Voyager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Garrack...

great character

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Sloan was good and speaking of the docter from voyager i loved him and his creater lewis zimmerman and also the doc and the markII from the promethus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I always thought Dr. McCoy was the best. He was so much more than just a doctor. I loved the way they called him "Bones" too, can't think of too many people in Star Trek that were honoured with a nickname.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Originally posted by Davey Devil
    I always thought Dr. McCoy was the best. He was so much more than just a doctor. I loved the way they called him "Bones" too, can't think of too many people in Star Trek that were honoured with a nickname.

Can only think of Dax and her 'old man' tag...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh come on people, An arrogant immortal with bouundless powers over the universe?

Its gotta be Q. Or at least Q

era i dont know the other q was pritty decent as well :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

I never really thought about this before, but I would have to choose: Dax, Garrack, Quark and Robert Picardo (voyager’s doctor). That's quite surprising; lots of the DS9 characters are very likeable!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The Holographic Doctor on Voyager (and his Mark II "replacement" on the Prometheus).

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

Data's the man. He's so... handy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

you call this an irish board. pah. What about O'Brien.

He Is my 2nd or 3rd faverate charactor on DS9 but obiran is, sadley nothing campared to Garack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i also like garak and sloan, andrew robinson wrote quite a good book on garak called a stitch in time worth checking out.

i also however like data of course and picard and odo

I heard someone mention that book before.
    One very popular charactor was Morn from DS9

He never got 1 line and he has his own fan club!

aye and there is numerous references in the book iirc to morn being quite a chatter box and to never get stuck listening to em. morn was modelled on the guy in cheers that always just sits at the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Did a search and couldn't find this one, so or a bit of duality with the other thread.

My favourites, in order:

1. Q - Probably wouldn't have been even slightly as popular if anyone else was cast
    2. Data - I think it was the constant character development that made Data so likeable
    3. Seven - For same reason as Data, and eh, she's extremely hot.
    4. Borg - Obviously you can't pick one, but the Borg had constant (re)development, in Voyager and in First Contact. They were scary and unstoppable in TNG, but had very little depth until Voyager and First Contact.

Its like 7 threads down ! :D:p

here young sir

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Damn n00bs and their terrible spelling, why hasn't boards got an heuristic search? :p

Merge meh somebodeh!

• Advertisement

:p you could of looked ya lazy git

threads merged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Data - is just totally cool!

Q - wouldn't mind having his powers.

Picard - cultivated and is an excellent leader.

Originally posted by simu
    Data - is just totally cool!

thank you, i didn't want to come out and say it myself much appreciated :D

I was reminded by Jaoibh to watch DS9 at 1am on Sky and i did and i had forgotten about one of my faverate charactors.

Kor The Dahar master.

Every single episode he was in was brillent. Remember the first episode where he and dax and other klingons go on a blood oath hunt for the albino. DS9 wasent great in at that time but that episode was so amazing.

Kor is a great charactor and they couldent give him a better death that episode of DS9 is one of my favs i cant belive i forgot about it. - thanx again Jaoibh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

i suppose picard ,Jordi ,Quark and the doctor :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,894 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I liked when the father from "that 70s shows" was the villain in voyager's "year of hell"

Anerax was his name and yes he was a good charactor i love all those episodes with time travel

i think he's also the villain from robocop iirc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Spock, its logical

Advertisement