Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Modding X-Box

Options
  • 20-01-2004 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

I've installed the 2.3b pro on my X-bx V 1.5, but the box cuts out twice then flashes red and green. I've been reading as many boards as I can find and this seems to be a common error (FRAG), but no body ever posts a straight forward reply as to how to bloody fix it!

The machine boots fine with the chip disabled, but FRAGS with it enabled. All the leds are lighting, so it seems to be connected okay. I've checked the connections as best I can. Does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Did you have a look at here before?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Yes. And many simliar threads on many different boards. I'm hoping there's no BIOS on the chip, I'll but some cable today and do my best to check with my limited knowledge of the subject...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭thelad

***.worldxbox.co.uk and search there.. should have answers for you

Advertisement